Monday, January 16, 2012

Crafty Projects

I have been seriously enjoying testing all the crafty projects that Joni has been coming up with for her upcoming book. I love crafting and have a serious amount of scrapbooking supplies up in my spare bedroom so most of the time I have what I need on hand. These projects may look a little complicated but trust me they are easy to make (with Joni's instructions at least) and so beautiful! People will be fighting over who gets to keep them and you won't want to let them go. Around here Mac has been trying to lay claim on them but so far I've managed to keep them for myself. I also have been loving Joni's "in a jar recipes" because while they are great for gifting, they are also great for my pantry! I mixed up a bunch of them and then when I want something most of the work is already done which makes meals so much easier!

Double Sided Accordion Cookbook
I couldn't figure out how to get a picture of it all
opened up and all but you can put some recipes
in it to give as a gift and can use both sides
Recipe Treasure Box
The kind where you stash those index
cards with all the recipes you use all the time
Same box different angle

L-R Chipotle Ranch Dressing, Hearty Pasta Soup with Chickn',
Curried Rice Pilaf and Cajun Red Beans and Rice

Strawberry Pineapple Orange Cake Mix

This is the Hearty Pasta Soup with Chickn' once it was all cooked
and it was soooo delicious!

Cranberry Muffin in homemade parchment baking cups




3 comments:

  1. I'd slay for a bowl of that soup right now. Okay, maybe not slay. Tickle?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was soooo good! Even Ryan's grandfather liked it and he doesn't like much. And now I am picturing Buffy the Vampire Tickler but wondering if maybe that would turn into more of an adult film?

      Delete
  2. Strawberry Orange Pineapple Cake? Yes, please! Joni's new book sounds like another must have.

    ReplyDelete