Wednesday, October 19, 2011

My First Winner!


I know how exciting it is to win and now I know how exciting it is to give something away. It's true when they say it's better to give than receive...alright, they are at least on par with each other! I am so happy to say that random.org picked #46 which is Ashley F. (@las_dos_ashley) so you are the lucky winner of Vegan Diner by Julie Hasson so now you can try the veggie burger out!


And I decided that in honour of my 100th Twitter follower...I'm going to give away a second book. I took all the entrants from the Vegan Diner giveaway and picked another number from Random.org. This time I got #59 so pbandkelly (@LivinOnArugula) you win a copy of Sweet Vegan by Emily Mainquist.



Congratulations to both of you, please email your addresses to ryan_kelly@rogers.com and I will get your books packed up and out to you as soon as I can! I will definitely do another giveaway soon!

2 comments: